This buildig as primary school was built in 1923. In World War II here was situated garrison headquarters of soviet army. It was called “city in the city”, because behind the high fence was even their own shop, hospital, boiler house and caffe. Army was left this place in the end of 1980th. This building was the most splendid building in the town.
Address: Raiņa street 28, Valka
GPS: 57.7751743, 26.0152476